- Patented one-touch access with two-factor latching system
- Glass-filled nylon components and powder coated nickel hardware
- Quick access pocket with carbon fibre zipper
- Waterproof ballistic nylon with gasket seal
- Adaptive memory foam padding and genuine leather flap-free straps
- Padded hardshell lense case
- Self-retracting luggage pass through
- Auxiliary strap adds up to 10 litres single-item capacity
- Mobile charging enabled USB pass through - power bank not included
- Designed and handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
Height: 17" Width: 11" Depth: 6.5" Capacity: 19L Weight: 4lbs
I never thought that I would call a backpack smart, but this really is such a smart design. The creators have thought of everything! It's extremely functional and organized, stands on it's own, opens with a click, protects my laptop with its hardshell and also looks great! There are so many features, some of which I'm still discovering as the needs come up.
I do get asked about it a lot as I'm wearing it, it's definitely an attention grabber. Some people get taken aback by the price, however, it is such an amazing product I would argue that it's well worth it. I've used my last backpack for over 5 years, daily and never leaving home without it. Would I spend $500 on a product I use this much? Absolutely!
I've been using Watson for about a month and I love it as much as I did on the first day. A huge thanks to the Watson team for creating it.
TLDR: 10/10. Highly recommend this to anyone.