Below is a list of improvements currently being prototyped and implemented in the interior of the pack.
- Add elastic catch for laptop pocket to prevent it from hitting the hardshell bottom.
- Secure USB passthrough to the hardshell and clean finish the trim.
- Use nylon trim on the tops of all pockets instead of the fabric fold-over method. (Cleaner look, less fabric required).
- Increase size of interior zip pocket.
- Rivet main pockets to the hardshell for improved support and stability.
- Increase width of business card pocket so that the cards sit horizontally and are protected becoming dog-eared.